Wednesday, October 5, 2011

PLANTS WITH CHEMICAL HARM THE ORGANS.

(by Pana, CNA Market Talk, 06/10/2011)

I wrote the article before the NEW format comes in. Admin has removed all. I attended the talk/workshop but there was no handout. I try to recall the important points, at the workshop we had physical and breathing exercise. His home town is a farmland n seldom heard of cancer during his father time. One day he saw a farmer after cutting off the top part of the vege he threw away the bottom part. He asked Y not give the remainder to the temple, the farmer said the bottom part consisted of the most pesticide (chemical that harm human body), monk take monk die. HE REALISED ALL PLANTS WITH CHEMICAL HARM THE ORGANS.

(1) He said to wash the green vege properly, to get rid of chemical use characoal water. Get a piece of coal n soak in a basin of water, soak the vege in the coal water n wash, it wash out the chemical.

(2) He said the important to take GREEN vege than mean CHLOROPHYll the green part of leave. He discovered the cheapest is to drink "PANDAN LEAVES" his country many many,can get free. He blended the leave n just drink it EVERY DAY. He strongly believe the PANDAN LEAVE cure his cancer. I try myself it tastes OK, i added honey for for my wife n it help her POPO. I will share wat i heard when i can recall.


No comments: